The Customer Success Management Intern is a part-time position at SUMADI in Tegucigalpa. He/she will actively contribute to our customer journey, the success of our SUMADI clients, and the quality of our solutions and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Will assist the Customer Success Managers in various cross-functional projects.
- Will actively support customers in achieving their desired results using our solutions, by assisting our CSM’s in elaborating material such as manuals and videos.
- Will help manage customers’ and reseller’s questions and inquiries through our community.
- Will actively participate in Customer Success meetings focused on customer management and aligning our overall strategy and solution offer with our customer’s goals.
- Will engage in projects around the entire customer journey and collaborate with Marketing, Growth, Engineering, and other teams to create additional value for our customers.
- Will assist the managers in analyzing product usage and other data and present the results to the team and management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may find necessary from time to time.
Ability to solve defined and undefined problems regarding customer retention, customer service, learning experiences, user experience, process design, communication and projects.
Technical, Managerial and People Skills Required
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. International Support Specialist Intern will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in computer science, marketing, international relations, communications or another technology related degree.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics is a plus (for PowerBI)
- Must be a current student of the UNITEC – CEUTEC system in Tegucigalpa with a grade point average of 70%.
- Fully Bilingual (English – Spanish) – Portuguese is desired.
- Innovative and dynamic.
- Customer Management instincts and abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong curiosity and interest for web applications, technology and IT (“geek” state of mind)
- Excellent people skills.
- Goal Oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Very strong common sense.
- Great communication skills.