This is a part time collaboration in Tegucigalpa for the SUMADI team. The Business Partners Intern will assist in developing numerous support resources such as workflows and process documentation to ensure proper Business Parnters management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the creation of the Business Partner Manual including flows and processes.
- Support in the creation of management opportunities for business partners.
- Support in the creation of the business partners portal and its components
- Support in developing the flow for Email Marketing campaigns
- Build flowcharts.
- Control of KPi’s for Partners.
- Development and debugging of database for marketing.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Education and/or Experience
- University student of Industrial Engineering
- 100% bilingual (Spanish-English)
- Project management knowledge desired.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as writing, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Required communication and writing skills.
- Team worker and confident personality, High level of confidentiality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Job Category: Industrial Engineering Internship
Job Type: Part time
Job Location: Tegucigalpa